Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Socks and tables

So I am knitting at the moment (for a change and in between bouts of Spinning - I have a lovely black fleece that I am washing, drying, carding and then finally spinning in small batches) I am knitting a jumper for each of the boys for thier March Birthday's, a pair of socks for myself, a pair for my FIL and a hat from sari silk. I finished two pairs of socks for Felix last week and here is he modelling (in his own particular way!) one of those pairs:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Don walked in on me in the kitchen cooking dinner just now and fiddling with the camera. Well lets sit down and eat shall we? I say. So I turn and then realise no, there is no way we can actually *sit* at this table! Is this how other people's kitchen tables look at the end of the day? Where to put this stuff when it is time to sit.... Mmmm I think I need a duplicate table for the 'bits and bobs'.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that's pretty much how my table looks too...I don't fret anymore,rather I just pile it up in the middle. :)

But, my boys don't run around in such adorable, warm looking socks...those are great!

Lynne

emma said...

I love those socks so much.

My table doesn't look like that at all. But getting across the floor is usually like playing Twister...