Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tagged - Six wierd things

IslandMumma 'tagged' me. From her blog I see this means I must tell you all six wierd things about myself. Where to start though, there are shed loads more than six.... I rather like to do these self indulgent types of posts, so humour me, or else stop reading my blog :) Having a blog is in itself one entirley self indulgent thing though so I guess one post is nothing.

1. I like to clean my house. Really. It is theraputic, sort of self cleansing (well I'll stick to that - sounds better than being anal) but I think I do it in five muinute bits here and there throughout the day rather than saying 'Tuesday is cleaning day!'. That would be a really organised and routine thing to do, of which I don't like (routine that is).

2. For the past few days I have been wearing PJ's under my day time clothes. I am like an evacuee wearing all of my clothes at once. I have this bulky look going on. But you know, it is super cold here and really I have not seen anyone other than my childen and Don lately. On the plus side, it makes stripping off for bed easy peasy.

3. I love sucking on an ice lolly whilst lying in a hot hot bath (and reading a book at the same time) my favourite would be red grape and apple combo from my own molds. I did this every night with Isaac in the last month of my pregnancy with Felix. It was lovely.

4. I made this treasure basket up http://www.contentedchild.co.uk/basketandcontents-sml.JPG and yet I have no one to give it too. It just looked cute!

5. Mostly I am afraid to sing in anyone's company other than my children's, with them I blast away. They are very freeing company.

6. I don't like ice cream. What's the big deal anyway?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing Claire:)

YOu know my girls and I take baths together all the time, when i say to one of them could you run me a bath please honey, the other says should i get the watermelon ..and we all sqwish in and eat watermelon in the bath together or sometimes i eat tinned pineapple in there & we too eat icy poles(ice lollys)in the bath too-- WE love it

emma said...

The big deal with icecream???

Well, you know the way chocolate melts on your tongue and the flavour spreads through your mouth? Well, it's that in spades.

Mind you, I haven't felt the need for icecream once since moving house. Fish and chips yeah baby but not icecream.