Friday, April 11, 2008

How does your garden grow....



A before shot, (obviously huh?) of the veg plot and pre-spring planting. Soon to have wood edging and er, actual vegetable seeds in there (once we get a few hundred more weeds out).



Before the blooming growth of herbs, just little pockets of green right now.



Doesn't it look like Spring a bit here? Doesn't it? It is so good to finally see some colour, it's been like a black and white film here this winter.

The Felix Oak Tree Project.
This is Felix and his Oak right now in early Spring - watch this spot for future seasonal installments!







Oversize garden wear :)



As usual I get caught up in the stream - literally: the sound, the colour, the impermanence and also permanence of it's being... it can get really, ahem, philosophical living near running water :)



2 comments:

Monica said...

Hi Claire!

It is great to see you back blogging :-) I love the glimpse into your life, thanks so much for sharing :-)

Peace!

Monica

M said...

ooh, will have to link to you! Later though as am not good with one-handed computery skills:)

love the shoes too. Have been wanting to get N some, but have been hemming and hawing as I am such a strong proponent of barefootness (for me too!). I do love etsy so much though. Just bought N a sun bonnet when bright summer sun literally arrived overnight:)

and E is so so so beautifully creamy and sweet. Really breathtaking.