
Here. Simple things in abundance. When time stops (I feel like screaming, or running) and I worry about The Big Things I can always find (force) the head space to look for simplicity. Then what happens is I stop giving a shit about the big things. Debt-sh-met... try it. Go and look at the bark on the first tree you see, touch it. Look at how that tree just *is*. It's not going any place, it's spending it's whole time right here, right now. I find trees so cool. Half the time I don't know what other humans have decided to name them, and I don't much mind. I don't so much hug them as admire them, try to emulate them maybe. Oh simple thing, where have you gone? Lost and found, all in a tree.
No tree photos or anything, didn't even intend to start talking about trees, but I do have some photos of simple things from my simple little life.
Will I ever get to bathe alone? When I do will I miss these days?

Kitchen babes. Wearing our tea towel aprons.


Best thing I ever did was buy everyone their own mp3 player. And DJ headsets. Now I really want my own. Maybe not in pink... red? Hopefully our county length journeying will be less noisy (praying, actually, on my knees that it might be so).

Pup is growing... and Esmé is still Mistress Beloved of Ye Faithful Pup. Like every other soul in the house, her bidding is a requirement (never optional).


Isaac joined the kayaking club. He was finally old enough (10.5 yrs old), he loves it. We live literally, on the River Wye, most folk here have a canoe or two, it was inevitable the children here would want to do it solo, family canoes are just not as cool... So glad for him :)
4 comments:
Lovely post, beautiful pics of you and you beautiful family :) really wanted to know what is Esme listening to? x
probably tweenies stories or wiggles. Both horrid I reckon, she also has bare naked ladies 'snack time' on there which is marginally better. Wind in the willows too and some other audio books....
Your home seems so warm and inviting! Love the pics and your hair is so beautiful.....feels like I am waiting forever to let mine grow out! :-)
~Jennifer~
Lovely pics, Claire. Lovely home and lovely family. Enjoy the moment and don't worry about the other stuff.
Post a Comment