




~~ I know, I know, I took a photo of her when she was upset (when prolly you are thinking why not just hug her? - she didn't want me too that was one reason, just one, another might be that she would have been beaming again by the time I reached her) but she wasn't really upset, not if you know her. Sometimes I think she'd be a great actress. But being a psycho comes so naturally I am not sure she'd be able to pull off other parts ~~
7 comments:
hahahaha!! That is so like Ingrid, and I always think she'd make a great actress too. Can you imagine what they'll be like with hormones thrown in during the teen years?
Hehehehe, maybe she was just practising for when there really IS something to complain about!! She's a real cutie. xxxx
Golly, that girl is destined for great things!!!!
San x
My goodness, she is expressive & dramatic! I love your blog, I find lots of inspiration for creative family living and just practicing being present to each moment.
I laughed. Out loud.
From an 'Anon' regular reader x
Cor I don't fancy your chances much when she hits the teenage years, as Amber said!!!!!!!!! That post is just brilliantly hysterical, and says it all about kids really. Thanks for sharing!
Oh yes, I have lived 18 years now wth a girl just like this. I would love to see it gets easier to watch/put up with, but it doesn't. Wouldn't change a minute though.........in retrospect!!
Blessings to you. xx
Post a Comment