
Knowing love I will allow all things to come and go. I will be as supple as the wind, and as vast as the sky.
I shall also make yellow plum jam, slopping sugary molten lava over aga hot plate and hands. The house reeks candy floss-fairground like.

I shall read our jam book over and over and over and then go and pick more plums to certain requests and then make more jam, with same voice insisting it be so.

Guttering makes great car shooters.


I found out our dog is a bit scared of horses, which is good since these are wild and to my untrained eyes unreliable.

I am jogging twice a week *still* which seems like as unlikely as a star falling straight into my garden, but it's good, I feel fitter, which is something I am unused to feeling.
Still knitting my socks off and lounging in front of the fire and walking constantly several times a day with my dog and children. The weeks are meandering by and I am just floating along, adrift and anchor less, I am earthy and centred usually but right now I am like the sky, and become one thing and then next as quick as the clouds here move.
2 comments:
a lovely post. I love the sense of being earthly any other time but now you are like the sky, I can understand that!
Your jam looks good too. x x x
sending love and waving a hello xx
Post a Comment