Lovely pics Claire! Anna x
Beautiful photos! :)I got your lovely package. Thank you! It was really generous of you. Love the baby bits Esmé chose and the yarn is just perfect! :) you really didn't need to send all that, but I am very grateful! Thank you. xInstagram isn't working on my phone at the moment for some reason and I'm really missing it but hope to figure it out soon. Hope you are having a lovely weekend xxx
That girl's EYES! :) :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Lovely pics Claire! Anna x
Beautiful photos! :)
I got your lovely package. Thank you! It was really generous of you. Love the baby bits Esmé chose and the yarn is just perfect! :) you really didn't need to send all that, but I am very grateful! Thank you. x
Instagram isn't working on my phone at the moment for some reason and I'm really missing it but hope to figure it out soon. Hope you are having a lovely weekend xxx
That girl's EYES! :) :)
Post a Comment