Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Juicy Baby Lamb Chops


Nourishing foods that make me feel good:

Juicy baby lamb chops grilled so lighty and sprinkled with seasoning. Big green salad with a lemon-oil dressing and strips of chicken. I get so happy after eating that salad but I like to have the chicken last right through the whole salad so not a skimpy one. VCO straight into my mouth from the spoon (only one variety I can eat like that, the other is too oily). Orange fleshed melon in the summer. Late spring raw cream. I can't wait until the cows are out to pasture again, the milk is so rich when they get back out after so much winter hay. Egg yolks sprinkled w. sea salt. Deep dark red clover infusions with an ounce or more herb and capped overnight. Sweet potato roasted w. VCO and sea salt. Cod with lime juice squeezed over.

I took Pure Synergy for the longest time and then stopped and did not feel a bit of difference. So I am not spending on that again (unless pre-natally, I might use it too boost myself).

I love lots of onions and garlic with everything and I use echinacea lots through the winter cos' it seems to help me feel strong.

How could I forget my lovely friend Kimchi (and kimchi juice for salads):



On a quest for centred self and a symbol to guide me through the year, I am looking for a Goddess pendant. I want to keep this thought floating in my mind when feeling intolerence (of others and their seemingly radical beliefs) that there is of course the notion that all gods are essentially One. That though God is called by many names, yet still is everywhere the One. So whilst praying to the Virgin Mary, one is also praying to the World Mother in one of her many forms. The God of the priests and of the pagans, Buddha, The Goddess.... is the same One. Even if Chrsitians do not know this, or recognise it (which to me seems one of their greater faults, along with seeking to blot out all wisdom save their own ), I think most pagans essentially know this truth.


No comments: