18th Jan 06'
Looking for new suppliers to replace our soon to be lost ones. Organic raw milk, meat, veg, fruit and herbs (dried and fresh). I anticipate the milk being the hardest to come by. Although, one of the country's leading organic dairies is based right where we are moving too. BUT, as previously encountered, most commercial dairies are unwilling to sell raw milk. Perhaps I could ask for them to GIVE it to us free and we could make a charitable donation :) I wonder how we could skirt round it..... Just checked Rachels Dairy in Wales and they will not sell us raw milk.
Creamy Coconut Chocolate
This is the recipe I am relying on for my sweet cravings but which supposedly causes one to loose weight (Whilst eating it? Or if one goes for a jog afterwards?.....) ):
1/4 block of coconut cream
same amount of Virgin Coconut Oil
Melt both very gently in a thick bottomed pan until liquid.
Add 3 Tbsp of pure organic cocoa (have heard carob can be sub'd here but am not a fan myself) plus what ever your heart desires -mine usually asks for:
desicated coconut,
flaked almonds,
dribble of vanilla extract
dribble of almond extract
one melted tablespoon of raw (Eco-Kiw is my fave) honey
Mix well and if feeling extravagant spoon into tiny paper cases. Otherwise pour into the lid of a pyrex glass dish and refridgerate until solid.
Food today:
Soaked oat porridge w. raw milk and maple syrup, then bananas on toast. Crackers and cream cheese, carrot sticks and homus and VCO based cookies for lunch. Tonight I cooked vegtable chips (roast slices of sweet potato, red potato, carrot, parsnip), cod with ghee, lemon, herbs and sea salt. Leaf salad with kimchi juice. Side dish of leftover homous and halloumi chesse.
No comments:
Post a Comment