Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Three Years...

Felix Euan's Third Birthday!


Today we woke and sang 'Happy Birthday' in bed with a tiny fairy cake/banana muffin with a candle. Much joy as we followed the star trail (left by the 'Birthday fairies') down the stairs to the birthday room.

Playsilk covered table, flowers, cards, birthday crown (made by big brother), balloons, a streamer covered doorway and presents! 'Wow, is it Christmas?' he asked!


After lunch we planted his birthday (cherry) tree in a large (moveable) pot.
Later - an extended family feast of biodynamic lamb burgers, salad, root vegetable chips, dips and raw veg. Plus the asked for ground almond chocolate cake with dried mango 'cat' features.


Three magic years with Felix!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, mama, you rock!

Happy b-day to the wee one!

katie said...

What an enchanting birthday celebration!

I hope you don't mind - I added your blog to my list of favorites. (If you don't remember me - I'm katefeb from SP and MG).

Claire said...

Of course I remember you!!! You used to have a journal at the old COS too, I have missed seeing you, didn't realise you blog too....