Sunday, August 01, 2010

hello baby - winner!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna!

I will happily post the book to you :)

Do you visit the Green Parent magazine parenting forum? You could pm me your address there or I will give you my email address if not. I am there as mamauk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bee said...

Hi Claire
I was in the process of buying a juicer and I know that you use yours alot from following your blog. Is there a certain type you would recommend to buy. I am happy to pay up to about £150 as it is with birthday money. thanks.
Bee

Claire said...

Bee, I have a Matsone Juicer. I'd recommend a cold press/millstone action one over the friction type of cheaper ones as they create heat which damages the fruit and veg you use. I bought mine about 7-8 years ago and it was about £100 or so then. Good luck in picking! I have had no probs with mine, I'd buy it again. It makes great mango sorbet just from feeding chunks of peeled frozen mango through it. Sublime.

Bee said...

Thanks Claire!
Bee