Below this last weeks pics, two weeks after the ones above (look how she is growing!). I am having such a good time with my new baby! Really, it's pretty much all good. The overwhelming bits are the food prep and house details. Not my four pixies. I am loving every minute of smooching and baby gazing. Truly good. I don't have any impatience this time over other things I could be doing and cannot. It's really good and a new experience for me to feel this way :lol I absorb every bit of her daily growth, savouring it. It's magic. She is so loved, there are always arms wanting to hold her.
Loving the top pic of my mother and tiniest daughter - we wish you were still here! Come back! Grandmothers are the best. No one else loves your babies like you do except their grannies.






10 comments:
Just *perfect*. The surprised look on her face when her sister squishes her in the tub is priceless. <3 xxx
Beautiful xx
Lovely. Just lovely xx
Gorgeous just gorgeous! So glad that you are enjoying every minute.
Hugs San xx
Lovely pictures!
Great, great pictures. How moving it is, t sea the photo of your mother holding Iona next to that of Esmé.
Super cute. Thanks for sharing these photos. So glad you are enjoying it. xx
gorgeous Claire : ) xx
These pictures are all kinds of serious sweetness.
Perfect x
Post a Comment