'Boing' the sound of my ovaries clacking together at the sight of your two beautiful girls! how sweet. love to you x
Oh my goodness squishiness! Sleepy pretty dumpling. You must be utterly drunk on her!
Oh my goodness...no apologies needed at all..she is just completely and utterly scrumptious :)Love to you all x
Oh I just love the picture of Esme smiling at her!! So beautiful, congrats again.
Just beautiful x
Hm, you just might have to apologize - you brought tears to my eyes!(No, just kidding really. They were happy-for-you tears, and I am so glad for this post - just what I came looking for) Happy babymooning!
no appologies needed! Let us all be drunk (and rather broody!) at your pictures of your beautiful baby girl. Much love clever mama X
So so beautiful. Lovely photos :) xx
She looks beautiful Claire : )big hugs x
Total baby scrumminess!! No need to apologise, she is gorgeous! Esme looks smitten as well!
So lovely!
oh my sweetness!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
'Boing' the sound of my ovaries clacking together at the sight of your two beautiful girls! how sweet. love to you x
Oh my goodness squishiness! Sleepy pretty dumpling. You must be utterly drunk on her!
Oh my goodness...no apologies needed at all..she is just completely and utterly scrumptious :)
Love to you all x
Oh my goodness...no apologies needed at all..she is just completely and utterly scrumptious :)
Love to you all x
Oh I just love the picture of Esme smiling at her!! So beautiful, congrats again.
Just beautiful x
Hm, you just might have to apologize - you brought tears to my eyes!
(No, just kidding really. They were happy-for-you tears, and I am so glad for this post - just what I came looking for)
Happy babymooning!
no appologies needed! Let us all be drunk (and rather broody!) at your pictures of your beautiful baby girl. Much love clever mama X
no appologies needed! Let us all be drunk (and rather broody!) at your pictures of your beautiful baby girl. Much love clever mama X
So so beautiful. Lovely photos :) xx
She looks beautiful Claire : )
big hugs x
Total baby scrumminess!! No need to apologise, she is gorgeous! Esme looks smitten as well!
So lovely!
oh my sweetness!
Post a Comment