Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ta-da! My first sock :)

The heel was sooo tricky - but it was a very satisfactory piece of knitting. Now on to the next one....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Thats a great sock! What size does it fit...?! ;-) It looks like one i would buy from an actual shop! You should set up your own little craft/knitting shop when you are in wales, i would buy stuff from you mail order! x x

Claire said...

ho, ho. It took me a WEEK to knit this one sock! It would be a very very sparsely stocked shop. Oh, it is a womens size - 4-6 shoe..... actually I was planning on giving them to you to take to Madagascar. Only don't be in a rush to go until I get the other one finished :)

Anonymous said...

Ha, Ha! ok i will postpone the jungle till you have finished the pair! Thank you that is so kind :-) x x x

emma said...

I'm impressed too! I think turning the heel must be the really tricky bit. THis is more advanced knitting than I have ever maanged.

M said...

wheee! lovely!

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »