Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pathways

Outside in the garden may be a breezy heaven but indoors has been neglected - actually not so much neglected as normal. Lego is the norm (and naked boys playing with Lego is often the norm here too), I just try to keep it contained in the one room - which I then never venture into. Kindly a path was made for me though on one of my rare forays into... the sitting room.




That's there is the tilting baby, freshly scooped out of the sling and always interested in what her brothers are up to. So much so that at 16 weeks she is now rolling onto her side then with a few hefty grunts onto her belly. All for a better view....

2 comments:

Julie said...

Gotta love lego.... We actually both wrote about lego on the same day. I love the photo, Kalem had actually moved away from a very similar lego 'mess' when I snapped his picture.......

My mornings are also very simlilar with 2 little ones rushing into the bedroom for some baby love, baby squashing, baby smothering....yes I have seen that look in Lola's eyes too!

I also have to comment on your home and garden, wow, it looks amazing, what a beautiful place. The garden furniture is FAB, hope you have lot's of lovely sunny days this summer to make full use of it...X

Cyfaill said...

Here is a lego tip (we also have a room where I never go that is good for legos and k'nex. Plus the baby isn't up there unsupervised usually so it's safer for her.): If you pour them out on a blanket, they can just be dumped back into the box.

We have am baby worship, too. Though now at almost 2 years old, the baby absolutely insists upon it and cries if no brothers come to sing and tickle her. Sometimes a brother even makes her breakfast. (She only scrambled eggs when her brother makes them, not when mama makes them.)