hmmm I seem to be commenting on every post at the moment, but I have to say that photo of the boys is really, AMAZING!!! It totally belongs in a book about sword fighting hero's, dragons, wizards and prince's. What a lovely moment to have captured!! X
8 comments:
What a truely wonderful photo of your two boys stick fighting
Lucy x
hmmm I seem to be commenting on every post at the moment, but I have to say that photo of the boys is really, AMAZING!!! It totally belongs in a book about sword fighting hero's, dragons, wizards and prince's. What a lovely moment to have captured!! X
I agree, that photo is good enough to have framed. Just a wonderful photo capturing the magic of being young and full of imagination and adventure!
wonderful .. love the road picture .. leading you on.
The wonderful wool I used for the dress sent to Rowan was from this lady http://red-dirt-mother.blogspot.com/
she kettle dyes ?? perhaps google it !
big love xx
Oh wow I love your pictures as always - restfully inspiring and totally beautiful. :)
My boys want to go there. Upon seeing the pictures of your boys, they said, "Cool!"
yay! I love Arthur's Stone - such an atmospheric spot. The pictures are lovely.
x
Beautiful!
Post a Comment