
In the garden, at home.

Ever heard of Relapsing Polychondritis? No, nor had I, although I think it's a term I may be getting used to. I need to find ways to keep this thing at bay, so that I don't need to have drugs as part of my life. Serious immune supressing drugs. My diet is rigorous, I have cut it way back, being stress free is not just a priortiy it will need to become how I live. Accepting what is and being grateful. This is also something I am learning. I seem to live best in the garden. There is space to breath and space to recooperate and space just to be myself (foregt self?). A space for everyone, none of us need crowd each other in. For this I am down-on-my knees-grateful. That I have this space. I lie in bed and as I breathe in I see that green, that spring green aliveness washing through me with each breathe. It has become how I fall asleep. During the days I am there in body and at night in my dreams I wander there also.

And so my family spend their time here too.



Garden camping again



Felix finds a new freind, Douglas the Catterpiller and builds him a home.


PJ garden time again



The Play Tree gets more work - see the beginnings of a platform?

I love being in the tiny greenhouse (my dh made it from scraps). The magical alchemy of seed to shoot. This girl is always by my side. I think she loves being outdoors as much as I, as soon as she is down stairs in the morning she rushes to her outdoor suit and tugs it motioning with her hand and saying 'dig-dig-dig!'. She likes to dig. She really likes to dig.



And this is how our days pass...
7 comments:
Claire, so sorry to hear about your health issues at the moment. Am really hoping you find something that helps. xx
Sending hugs to you, and hope you find ways to live as you want to with this illness
All the best to you - really hope you can find an alternative to the big meds. xx
Claire-
I have heard of RP...I am sending you all of the positivity, relaxation, and determination I can.
Keeping you in my thoughts, green space is so calming I hope it helps body and soul. xx
Kat do you have any good stories of RP to share? I am in need of good stories to balance the negative ones that are so frequent online :(
Wishing you well and success with finding a health boosting alternative. Find your blog and energy so inspiring
Alison
x
Post a Comment