Sunday, May 17, 2009

Strangeness



I have had a very strange week.



Been in and out of my Dr. surgery and hospital, having tests. It may be that my auto immune system is attacking the cartilage in my body (hence the nose issue - my nose was agonisingly swollen and sore). I am on various medications to halt the inflammation but am exploring other ways to maintain good auto immune health (not the least so that I can continue to breastfeed). It seems I am on the cusp of many lifestyle changes (being gluten free, dairy free and sugar free feels like just the start).



Thank you Kat, this arrived just when inspiration was required. It is beautiful. I love it.



It has been raining lots this week. External can mirror internal so fully sometimes :)





Like everything here right now, I am on hold, waiting again for the sun to shine.

12 comments:

slugs on the refrigerator said...

I am glad you posted as I have had a feeling that something was amiss. I hope that you are able to push play soon and things begin looking up.

Take care of yourself.

Pippa said...

Yes, hope things start to become clearer soon too. Lovely photos of the rain, makes everything look so rinsed and peaceful. Take care.

Anonymous said...

(((hugs)))

Unknown said...

Sending hugs to you

Anonymous said...

Sad to hear things not so good for you - sending you lots of good wishes.

sian said...

hi claire, could you email me your address, I've got some herbal tea that my m&d used to sell that may be beneficial! Hope you are feeling better.

Naomi said...

Message from a lurker here - I hope things look up soon and the sun shines for you again. I fully agree with the external mirroring internal, lots of rain here too! (hugs)

Naomi x

Jacqui said...

Very sorry to read this - lots of healing wishes to you. Take care, and plenty of nourishing infusions xxx

Gina said...

Thinking of you Claire

Blessings
Gina xxxx

Vanessa said...

Hope you feeling better soon. Thinking of you....

Vanessa

Julie said...

Oh Claire you poor thing, I really hope that your health returns very soon. Thinking of you and sending you loads of hugs..X

nocton4 said...

Feel well darling soon.
x