
The boys are neater - they wash Peter Paintbrush's hair :) Esmé couldn't care less about Peter Paintbrush and his fastidious hair care and is as rampageous at painting as she is in every other area of her grandiose self-directed life.


Chicken themed.


A multiplication wheel, as seen here on Talie's new home ed blog.

Esmé has her own area - photos of herself and same age cousin, her splodge paintings and bits of glue and sticking. She is hugely proud of all of this and says her name, E-may! and rocks back and forth grinning, pleased as can be.

Outdoor walks, taking in the dry mid-winter.






Home. Girl helped - Thai curried veg soup and 'left over' crackers: sun dried tomatoes, nut pulp from mylk making, garlic, olive oil, fresh ground flaxseed and lots of fresh basil, blitzed, spread on lined sheets and dehydrated.

2 comments:
Gosh I can't take credit for the multiplication clock I'm afraid. The credit goes to this lady; http://www.robinsunne.com/robinsunnes_multiplication_clock
Now you'll want to go fish out the pencils! I must post a pic of our finished clock!
Beautiful, beautiful pictures Claire. I love that Esme has her own tin of paints! Kids love having paint tins like this don't they. I used to mix up spice jars of watercolours everytime Rose wanted to paint but after a while I realised that all she wanted was a tin like the older girls so that's what we do and it is so much easier just to flip open a tin!
Much love
xxx
wonderful xxx
Post a Comment