



Felix made a snowman and when I went fetch my camera I came back to find him like this, bubbling with excitement because he'd given him a leaf zipper, 'he's called Zip!' Felix and Zip relaxing with their carrots.


Esmé and her new trick - walking backwards.

Indoor den-making, the best of after-snow activities...

5 comments:
ha ha! I love it when kids start walking backwards...wasn't it fantastic when the simple things were that entertaining??
The snow melted here earlier this week...and its raining. Back to normal.
Ingrid learned the backward walk a couple weeks ago--she has the proudest look on her face when she does it!
I love indoor blanket tents :) Looks so cozy!
Ah all our snow has gone :( but dens are good in any weather... :)
I've nominated you for a sunshine award because your blog always makes me smile!
Details at my blog.
Cheers.
All our snow gone too now, everywhere looks really dirty!! Have pm-ed you on forum but not sure its working properly!
Alice x
Oh how cool! We used to love making indoor tents! Such good childhood memories
Post a Comment