Wednesday, February 24, 2010

7 things

1. If I were to give birth this week or perhaps the week after, to twins, a boy and a girl, I'd name them Florence and Robin.

2. I have been eating crisps this week. This is very bad. I don't know what has come over me. It's the worst thing I have eaten in nearly a year. They are so addictive. Must be the salt. I must stop, they leave me feeling yucky and they are certainly not raw or even remotely nutritious, blimey.

3. I just received a book in the post I had forgotten I had pre ordered ages ago, Polly's Puffin by Sarah Garland. It's pretty sweet, all of her books are. Esmé is so in love with the early ones, Going Swimming, Doing the washing etc I am surprised the books have not yet disintegrated. We have the two Eddie books and I have just gotten excited seeing there's another Eddie book out soon, Eddies Toolbox! Lovely.

4. It's Felix's 7th birthday soon. Amazing. I can hardly believe my youngest boy will be seven years old; the middle of childhood. We did a special one for Isaac that year so another in order for Fe I think.

5. I am coaching on the Spring and booing the snow when it falls. Crazy to argue with life. I'm not really, just wanting a tiny bit of sun. And standing in frozen bliss when it does pop out and glow on my face for a few seconds.

6. I am liking these coloured Disana wool nappy pants. I want some. The creamy ones we have had forever and are looking yellow. Blue or red ones just wouldn't do that would they? Lovely. Must save up for some soon.

7. About to go and order seeds from the Real Seed Company. They are great (apparently) and give you detailed instructions for saving seeds from your produce so theoretically you shouldn't need to buy from them again. Hmmm. I'll see if it works. Hooray for seeds and lambs and blue sky and things. Just ordering seed makes me feel gloriously happy.

2 comments:

Pippa said...

Those are nice! I agree about the need for Spring now. It's been such a long Winter, or so it feels. My hands are so cold most of the time, I am dreaming of that day when I can take a cup of tea outside, sit on the bench and feel warmth from the sun, it will feel wonderful I know.

Emma said...

hello! just found your blog...it's lovely! am very inspired by all your creative posts and raw food recipes!