Monday, February 15, 2010

two

...years Old





rocking Horse made by her own sweet, kind, clever Daddy





raw chocolate torte with sparkly crystal manna







crown made by boys and fun had by everyone....



15 comments:

Amber Liddle said...

Aw, happy birthday to esme! We are looking for a rocking horse like that for Ingrid, but I don't think my sweet husband would make one nearly as cute as that!!

kat said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Esme!!

Joxy34 said...

Happy Birthday Esme :-)

The crown is beautiful and wow, what a gorgeous rocking horse!

Danigirl said...

Happy birthday Esme, what a talented wonderful family you have, a horse a torte and a crown. Birthday wishes Clair x

lilac73 said...

Happy Birthday Esme, love the enjoyment on all faces.

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Happy birthday kidlet!!

And wow... she's really losing the baby look isn't she? Looking so grown up in these pics.

xo

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday little Esme! How time flies past two already.

Talie said...

Happy Birthday Esme!

I can't believe it's two years since I popped over to the shop to collect my milk and your Mum told me you given birth to a little girl! How time flies. xxxxx

Taking Time said...

What a talented Husband!! Beautiful rocking horse and beautiful birthday pics!

Earthenwitch said...

Very happy birthday to the beauty; hope you too enjoyed the day. :)

Fab rocking horse, by the way - most impressive.

The Yarn Owl said...

Happy birthday Esme! Yummy looking cake and what an amazing rocking horse!!! Thanks so much for the package, arrived last week, in process of writing but things bit hectic here!

Alice x

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Esme! X

Gina said...

Beautiful birthday wishes to Esme!

The Yarn Owl said...

Have pm-ed you, but incase you've not read it can I have your address as I can't find where Iwrote it down

Alice x

Pippa said...

Oh, I missed this, Happy Birthday little Esme!! What a lovely present made by her daddy, she will treasure that for always, beautiful!!

Wonderful photographs of a family that love each other, many happy returns! xxxxx