Friday, March 19, 2010

egg trees



I LOVE making an egg tree. I get excited this time of year anyway. Then I had a little peep here and was sold. Isaac helped. We've been painting and collage making too this week. I love being crafty. It has no real point other than in it's doing, the enthusiasm, the enjoyment. Sort of Buddha like.















2 comments:

The Yarn Owl said...

Those eggs are amazing, I really want to have a go but I think an overkeen 3 year old might be a bit too heavy handed just yet!

anissa ljanta said...

i thought it time to tell you how much i enjoy your blog. thank you for sharing of your life and thoughts, my life is richer for it. yours is one of the few i check in on regularly. i have borderstories on my blogroll on my blog - i always make a point of telling folks when i do that - call it being polite if you like! thanks for doing what you do, anissa