
More quick Arms To Legs pants. This hoody has had it's day as a hoody. Both boys have worn it four years straight between them and the zip has bust it's seam. I decided to turn it into legs for The Beauty. Felix liked the look of the remaining shred of top. So he has decided it's his again. A body warmer! He's worn it all day so far, into town and all. As Esmé did the leggings. Not bad going when two children can wear one item of clothing at the same time :)



Felix still wearing the shredded hoody. Look behind him, on the window sill, you can see he has put a tiny egg cup filled with picked daisies and one dandelion flower, all for sale, 50p each or £2 for them all. Clearly a bargin (and as yet suprisingly unsold). I heard him saying quietly,'here you go little flowers, you'll be very happy in here!'.
4 comments:
That's brilliant, I love the leggings and yes, I think my DS would have liked to wear the leftover hoodie too!! What a great bit of recycling and lovely photos of your children as always - Beauty has a gorgeous smile. The daisies for sale reminded me of when I was little. I spent hours picking Cow Parsley (some folks call it Keck I think) and set up a stall outside the house, selling it in bunches for "5p or 2p if you haven't got much money". I think I sold one bunch to the only other person who lived on our remote country lane, which I suppose wasn't bad going, especially as the lane was lined in Cow Parsley!
:-D
Pippa, that's so funny!
Lovely leggings, you make it look so easy. I can't do anything like that with kiddies about, it takes too much concentration, and then I get ratty when I'm disturbed!
loving your upcycling style!
Post a Comment