
We had a flame thrower and eater (that would be one of the dads). Super cool. Lot of disgusting fun and tasty treats thanks to my new deli-job :) Felix was sad The Day of the Dead comes only once a year (I mean, really sad). But there you go. Lots of spiders graced the ceilings thanks to Nanny and Esmé :) Most loved by the boys were the outdoor dark games that non of the adults had anything to do with, the kids all just disappeared into the woods.....












2 comments:
Wow, looks like so much fun! How cool to have a flame thrower amongst your friends! I love Issac's painted face, both the boys look very scary! (assuming that is Felix in the other picture?) I love the tangerines with hats on too, what a fab idea! x
Esmé was terrified of the flame thrower with his face paint and she usually adores him utterly. It was such a good suprise for him to have done that, he had not for several years, the kids just squealed with delight and Felix ran up to hug him at the end he was so overwhelmed. I was too, but I was tired :) They all begged me to have this party, they just love parties! We had a halloween party a few years ago and they thought it was wonderful and have been clamouring ever since for another so I had to indulge this year. They have no idea of the concept of trick or treating, none come way our here and we don't go or see it, we'd have to walk all night to get so much as a lollipop so this was a decent compromise.....
Felix wore his costume for about five minutes them abandoned it but Isaac just semeed to get gorrier and muddier as the night went on!
expect and email asap Anna!
xxx
Post a Comment