Tuesday, May 24, 2011

she sings

...and there are never beginnings or endings to the songs, she stays on repeat until air runs out. Thanks to her LOVE of the Wiggles (are they for real?) she is currently gracing our ears with this. Over and over.....

10 comments:

Joxy34 said...

Awwww bless :-)

Claire said...

Gorgeous! :)

lilac73 said...

She's beautiful, I love the actions accompanying the singing

Sandra Ann said...

Just gorgeous! Something to treasure and replay when she is much, much older!!

San

Becks said...

Gorgeous!
We have a Wiggles devotee here too, Heather would watch morning to night if she could. Do you know they are currently touring the UK? Dad thought Heather would love to go watch live but there were no tickets near us........phew lucky escape for this mama!!
xx

Dotty Delightful said...

oh how we laughed at this, so gorgeous and I love her facial expressions, thanks for sharing this, it brightend my day x

JK said...

I have just been instructed that we have to get in the car and come to your house. My boy fancies a go on Esme's blue tractor!

LesleyA said...

That is so lovely :) It made me smile and brought a little tear to my eye at the same time. She is so beautiful - thanks for sharing X

Laura said...

Gorgeous. My daughter is a singer too. :) x

Anna said...

Gorgeous! So cute, I love her actions too! Yesterday I overheard L singing 'hit me with your 'ribbon' stick' that he'd picked up from the radio! Had to hide in the kitchen to laugh, not what I thought my almost 3 y/o would be singing! x