Sunday, May 27, 2012

beach day

























13 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful. :) xx

Jacqui said...

Lovely. Your DH looks very Lewis :)

Claire said...

His family are from Stornaway :) And the other half from Glasgow. He would be pleased you said so, as he feels very Scottish, and tries to affect an accent whenever possible :lol Despite being brought up in South England.....

Jacqui said...

Any MacLeod's?

arwen_tiw said...

Stunning pictures!

Claire said...

yep - Macleods. That's his clan :) He is always talking about taking us all up to visit the Islands and we really want to! I do not know why we have not other than it being such a trek from Wales. His family own a property in St. Andrews and we always end up there. It's tame though, we want to be in the wild isles :)

Claire said...

I also totally love that my dh is utterly freckled from head to toe, and that my kids have a scattering too. Plus what is nice (I think) that despite him having very dark brown hair (before it greyed) he gets a nice red beard :) I do hope this next baby looks like him :) when we visit, and I am sure we will - we will let you know and we can meet up for a picnic :)

Jacqui said...

He looks like a MacLeod - seriously, he so resembles Donald Macleod one of our neighbours. Ah! A picnic would be great- you would all love it here, but it is a daunting journey.

Claire said...

I'll hold you to it once we dare make the journey x AND I will let me dh see this, he will be interested. The MacLeods are the maternal side of his family and the Barclays the paternal, but much more resembles his mother than his father physically, all his siblings do. Same colouring same build.....

charityshopgirl66 said...

Macleod is my maiden name, and my Dad's family hailed from the 'Highlands' but lived in Glasgow. I wonder if we're related! Super pictures, I can feel the heat. x Sarah

melody said...

That photo of you is stunning and needs to be framed and hung up somewhere!

Lori ann said...

we flew over you on our return home, i waved. lovely photos claire!

devonmama said...

Gorgeous photos Claire :) x