today I:
~ went to the fair with two of my babes
~ played in the stream with one little girl
~ helped finish up painting the bathroom and had to kick out a slinking cat
~ walked, just one boy and I
~ went to town, just a girl and I to chat with friends and pick up our goat milk order
~ um, sorry, I also played around a bit with pin hole photography :) It is so fun.
Compared to just two Saturdays ago when I was working full time, this feel so relaxing and special :)
7 comments:
What a lovely day x
My goodness! Your baby girl! Whyyyy do they insist on growing so fast?
I love the colours in your pictures, makes me want to get a funky phone (or a better camera, but that would be more work!) just to do stuff like that.
My goodness! Your baby girl! Whyyyy do they insist on growing so fast?
I love the colours in your pictures, makes me want to get a funky phone (or a better camera, but that would be more work!) just to do stuff like that.
these pics were all taken on my cheap £10 a month Orange brand san Francisisco II phone :) I downlaoded Instagram on to the phone (totally free) and it lets you do a load of fab edits with colour and dimension etc. I use it more right now than the fancy Nikon my dh bought me last year ... shhhhh. Instagram is *the* most addictive thing I have ever used. I am loving following the people on there - you get updates on your phone when you have started following them. It's so much fun, let me know when you join up so I can follow you too :)
And all this from someone who has not had a mobile phone for the last TEN years. Sometimes I scare myself. But like I said, it's just too much fun, and if you like photos and images it's amazing! xox
Hi claire, I've never heard of Instagram! I'm sooooo behind in anything techy : ) Absolutely loving your photos : ) and your chicks. Also have to agree with you, the wholesome things that you think will be endlessly exciting to your kids often turn out to be a flash in the pan!
ALSO - get this, the minute you take your instagram pic, it uploads direct to your photobucket/flickr account! It's so good. No more uploading and tediously waiting (that kills me cos sometimes it's like an hour on my slow-jop connection).
Thanks sian btw, call me if you fancy a dog walk later in the week :) xoxox
Post a Comment