Tuesday, May 22, 2012
pinterested!
Someone pinterested me! How funny. Wow, actually look..... just did a quick search! I have a page of pins from my blog... how weird! I think the 10 minute Pixie Hat post is my most viewed ever. To think it was one of those random funny quick sews that you make up after looking at a doll clothes making book..... and then never make again (or even think about again). Yet I see others have used it to make hats to sell, it is their, like, signature hat! Wow. Where was my copyright (or something...? Is that even the right term? *shrug*)? If only I were industrious enough or could be bothered. I might be rich! Well not really, it's only and old re-purposed hat after all... I am so amused by this. Had to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow Claire! really you've not got quite enough on your plate - get making : ) not sure if I wouldn't feel a bit miffed that someone was using your design and hadn't been in touch about it though?
Will have to give the dog walking a miss this week - it's a bit hot for them - Bryn walks for a few minutes then plonks himself down all the way round the field, poor love. Also they don't travel well, ugh!
See you soon,
xox
I think I may have Pinterested one of your photos too. I love them so much and they are a nice add to my collections.
Funny about the hats though, shame someone else is making $$ off it.
Thanks :)
It *is* such an easy hat pattern/design tho I can't see how anyone would want to BUY one if they could see the easy-peasy instructions on making their own. I guess that was what I thought back in the day too. Although as my dh tells me, it's often the simple ideas that sell :)
Post a Comment