
The perfect answer! Outdoors they fall and indoors we stick them back up to enjoy their splendor as much as is possible.

Bizarre! Just found another 'blue tree' in my photo account. A photo I took of an amazingly brilliant art-tree way back in Wales. We loved driving past this tree and although we did not see them, there were several others dressed just as vividly. Anyone from Wales see them? They were scattered far and wide.
3 comments:
That Tree is beautiful! What a great idea. My lot can't help themselves at this time of year and we end up with bits of dried up leaf in every room of the house. Think we might paint a tree straight onto the wall and then we could stick paper snowflakes all over it in the winter, assuming we haven't got round to decorating before then!
Have driven around quite a bit of Wales over the years but have never seen one of those trees. I'll have to ask our relatives if they've ever come across one!
We just worked out that it was Autumn today, with leaves blowing around us and under our feet as we walked across the park. :-)
I love that blue tree - I remember when you first posted about it!
Hi, We live in Hampshire and we have an orange tree locally. It's actually wrapped in carrier bags (sainsbury's I think) so that it can continue to grow. It look exactly like your blue tree only orange!!
Post a Comment