Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Big Blue



Ahhhhhh. We finally visited the Sea. I had a two day fever and then just needed to breathe some sea air.









Because some pebbles are prettier than others.



How the light touches the water.





Tide tag....





Aberystwyth







There's so much to LOVE visually being by the sea.... I just can't get enough. All of those long lines.... blissful and lengthening. I feel my spine obeying the sights of the sky and sea and even the lines made by human hand and straightening up, making more space in my lungs. Bringing it home with me.

7 comments:

Gina said...

Wonderful..that post has me yearning for the sea and for Aberystwyth. What a lovely way to spend the day :)

Gina xxx

willow81 said...

How beautiful. Sometimes we just *need* the sea, don't we?

Hope you are feeling better now Claire xx

Laura said...

Beautiful. I so wish i lived by the sea!

Laura/Mamoo xx

Anonymous said...

it's calling me too. though ours here is not nearly as lovely.

we can go nowhere without stones, they hide in the girls pockets endlessly.....

nocton4 said...

lovely post and so pleased your feeling better.
has my parcel arrived, do hope so .. late I know but was waiting to add some extras, if you need any help with it let me know.
could I be very cheeky and ask if you would post some SG books our way please, can paypal you the money.
x

Anonymous said...

Well you cetainly know what medicine you need! We've been putting off out trips to the coast lately as it's still a bit too bracing on the North East side at the mo'! But I do have a yearning to go collecting along the beach at Runswick so maybe some weekend soon?
Loving your photographs.

Desiree said...

I've just found your blog this morning and it's lovely!