Friday, April 03, 2009

Married?




Today we had this brief conversation. Oh, you know, one of the many of such similar.... he is that sort of boy.

--------------------------------

Felix: Can I talk to you about Father Christmas and Mother Nature?
Me: Er, yes... of course!
Felix: Well, Father Christmas, he is a Father.
Me: Mmmmmmm.
Felix: And Mother Nature, well she is a Mother!
Me: Ok.
Felix: So, they must be married! (Said with the satisfaction of having figured out something tricky)
Me: Well they could be (laughing - a lot), yeah that's a nice idea!

----------------------------------

Such strange and curious thoughts! Glad he shares them with me, I do love a little laugh while I am making dinner.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

:)

slugs on the refrigerator said...

Well, of course they are married! THe Tooth Fairy is their daughter and they have a pet easter bunny. Why didn't I think of it before!

Liz said...

It all makes sense now! Can I borrow him to make sense of many other things in my life, he obviously has a talent in this direction!

Becks said...

Makes complete sense to me.......well as much as anything else in this life ;-)

xx

Anonymous said...

Aww! And it makes perfect sense too!


...well, to me =]

Daisypip said...

Adorable! Never ceases to amaze me how little minds figure it all out! Perfect coupling! :)

Anonymous said...

and of course between the two of them they have all angles covered!

we don't have father christmas, but we do have mother earth, father sky and grandfather twilight!