... have any gifts ready yet for end of year celebrations. But we do have tags! Many tags..... The boys were busy today on these. Great for little hands and 'sewing' skills. A hole punch, wool, some blunt ended tapestry needles and sparkly new metallic effect markers were all that were called for. Roll on card making, we're ready for more of the same. As for gifts? well, no idea. Might the tags be enough in themselves I wondered? Enough effort went into them..... Ridiculous! The boys thought I was ridiculous. I am, of course. Since I'd be happy with just a tag :)

I am thinking they'd even make nice tree decorations with some variations in card and shape.... ? Wonder if I can convince the boys? Felix certainly yes if he thought they could be made in the shape of knights, soldiers or Star Wars characters. We could be having a very unusual Christmas Tree this year.
5 comments:
I love those tags!! How are you feeling today?
What a great idea. I might have to borrow it. :)
i wouldn't refuse a tag as a gift, if they were as awesome as those.
loving the handmade.
Oooh loving the tag ideas! May well just pinch them! (Ideas, not the tags - I shan't be creeping down to Wales in the stealth of night to snaffle them!) xxx
Those are lovely tags! We made our own this year too. Nice and colourful using up all sorts of scraps of paper. It felt great, using up bits and pieces as well as doing something creative again!
Post a Comment