
Esmé - is it here yet, can I look?

She plonked herself down and was instantly mesmerised. Just like the rest of us. Who needs TV when you can fire gaze....?


Especially when outside the leaves are scarcer, the rain steadily drips and Autumn reins.




Indoors the two little ones are busy, sellotape and tracing paper are Felix's new loves and Esmé is just happy to join in.

He also likes dressing up, and she obliges him there too, he told me he made her into a fairy-knight. So apt.
6 comments:
I promised myself a wood burner when I move house but I had started to wonder if it was worth it. Now I know it will be! Yours looks completely magical, especially on a day like today when it's gloomy and wet.
oh lucky you, the new fire is wonderful. Love the gorgeous pics too :)
sue xx
I love your fire!! How long have people gazed into the flames of a real fire and let their minds wander? I think it's as important to humans as other elements, I know I really miss not having a real fire here.
Very cute photographs, especially the one of Esme hiding behind a face cloth!
Mmmmmm looks like you are all going to be toasty warm this winter! X
Ooooh. Makes me feel so snuggly wuggly just looking at the photo's!We've had our first proper frost up here in Stokesley this morning and boy do I wish I had a proper fire to cosy up next to!
xxx
ooh gorgeous fire. :)
can i ask what its called? we might be getting one early next year.
Post a Comment