I try to breathe
through my life
sometimes I am lost,
don't try to find me
in these moments of freedom
escape is impossible/inevitable
someone explained something and I felt sad
and a girl with dyed red fingertips waves at me,
play dough goop on the floor
spin me a web so I may catch the mundane of life and trap it
hold it to the sun and glory in it's ordinariness
stay still my tiny life, and move me quickly away
simultaneously, so I always straddle the fence
it makes for a better view in any case
a friend dies and another wakes, to say hello
the first talks to me in sleep and offers greetings
she is sad and happy both
I figure on both sides of the abyss it's not so different
maybe I should pray to my play dough-floor
it's as good a god as any
I reckon
No comments:
Post a Comment