Friday, June 24, 2011

what i like



:: I like that she plays in a weird random fashion



:: I like that she doesn't give a shit, about so many things



:: I like her fearlessness



:: I like the way that despite me saying hell no! she is always thieving my camera and creeping up on me at 6am to take a photo or two (see above about not giving a shit, esp concerning what her mama says).





:: I like that she is a good dog trainer, a really good one (she is telling the dog to stay and walking off and is being obeyed).





:: I like that her shoes are always on the wrong feet (see above).

:: I like that her favourite book is a chicken care manual and that her favourite chicken in there is the most ugly one of all.





:: I like that her two best dolls are both called Boohbah and that her teddy is called Mainly, because he's 'mainly' good (took me some figuring out that one).



:: I like that between them they turned out emergency sandbags into a mini sand pit. Who cares anyway? Let the river roll right in our door (it's what she'd say).



:: I like that I am trying to be more like her, but maybe minus the aggression (see this mega tantrum over the disgustingly dirty bear that the pup stole right out of her dirty pink buggy?). Yeah, she threw that little toy right over into the stream and made that dog 'drop' her bear. I like that too.



:: I like that she demanded ice lollies for breakfast (homemade ones with fresh mango juice, don't fret) and lunch.

:: I like that she tells me I am her best friend.

10 comments:

Priscilla said...

Seems like a great daughter, and mother!

LesleyA said...

Lovely post :) She is a lot like my girl x

Earthenwitch said...

What I like: this post. :)

In fact, I like it so much that I've stolen the idea, and have my own version brewing.

Dotty Delightful said...

what a lovely post, you look really fresh in your photos for that time in the mornig, I want a dress just like Esme's!

cfgyexy6464 said...

This post makes me smile. thanks for that

Becks said...

What a lovely post.
xx

charlotte said...

wow this was such a touching post! I have just found your wonderfull blog. I love wales and can not wait to visit again in just 4 weeks, I'm in Devon, so not to far away.

Lucy said...

Lovely post Claire, havent read your blog for a few weeks since we moved and the chaos that has become my life has kept me away... but really nice to come back to such a beautiful post.

Lucy x

Earthenwitch said...

I have now shamelessly pinched your idea.

Claire said...

ah-ha, I saw that :) But am pretty sure I nabbed this idea anyway so all is good. I love your dd's flowery pj's btw...

Claire xox