Thursday, August 07, 2008

Baby Plumpkin's First tooth


Ok, so I can't actually get a photograph of the tooth.



But I can get The Beauty on her First Tooth Day. Isn't she great though? Getting that tooth has made her a bit solemn. She's keeping her tooth her little secret and not flashing it in camera-smiles.




She has been using that tooth let me tell you. Seems I am ultra tasty.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Awww her first tooth, I think that Lola might be joining her soon as she has been one grumpy little baby girl recently. No sightings so far though!

Beautiful photos, she is really adorable and so clever sitting like that on her own..... X

nocton4 said...

stunning photos, love the cross over vest .. very cute
my little O, now has 6 teeth at nearly 11 months
x

M said...

Plump & Solemn, oh how delicious!

N has no teeth still and my nipples are happy about that!

oh! and by the way have been meaning to e-mail you for AGES - package arrived, was so wonderful, thank you thank you! And I have 2 packages of nuts for you! They arrived just as I was about to leave so I threw them in my suitcase and now they are very well traveled nuts. Definitely not 'eating local'! I will mail them to you all the same though!