Saturday, August 23, 2008

Brother Love


The baby that is never left alone. But that is A Good Thing me thinks. No sooner have I deposited her into the little sheepskined chair for a minute whilst I do something pressing that a baby in arms makes tricky then Isaac swoops in and after about four seconds has her up, away, and in arms once again. She loves him. It is so so cool to see how lovely he is with her. He often bursts out with things like ohhh I can't look at her for even another second she is just too beautiful! And he is full of emotion and squinting his eyes shut to relieve the bountiful heart-felt pressure of his dancing eyed sister. Or; her face looks like it has been carved by angels! No idea where this one is from but he is fond of smooching it and spinning her up or dancing around her like a maniac. It is rare for him to be bored by her and asks far more than is possible to hold her, goes into raptures over getting to hold her for my speedy four minute shower..... I was ten years old when my baby brother was born and I do not remember being anything like so devoted to him! It is certainly a trait of his own I think. Here the sequence - as soon as he espies her out of my arms:

happily chewing a teapot handle....


until....


getting ready for lift off!


and she is up!

4 comments:

Gina said...

Sibling pics are so beautiful :)

nocton4 said...

so gorgeous, true love
x

Julie said...

Isn't brother love the best thing!! Kalem is also entranced by his baby sister and would do almost anything for one of her gummy smiles. Isaac is so sweet, what beautiful and poetic things he says about his little sis.....Of course he is right she is totally beautiful!!! XXXX

The Broken Man said...

How lovely - the pics are very sweet!

The Broken man