
This is one of those 'you've-been-tagged' posts. I am not very good at doing these. I was tagged three times recently for a Tree Of Life thing and I was awed that people picked me but then could not find inspiration to tag-along, as it were.
So I am squishing both into this one post and also not tagging anyone else because I think everyone I'd tag have already done it! I am the cows tail in all things.
This is the 6th Photo from my 6th Folder (I had 67 folders on my photo account and over 4000 pics.... how crazy).
It is Felix and Isaac in Winter whilst we were visiting St. Andrews in Scotland. We had just been swimming (indoors - need I say that? We are talking Scotland here) and walked along the sea front. You can just make out the castle ruins on the far left. We have not been to Scotland in a couple of years and are planning a long trip there this summer, I am so excited about it.... I also posted about this trip here on my blog already! So there are extra pics of similar subjects....
The Tree of Life? Asks to mention six things that make you happy, here's mine. Today.
1. Smoothies (esp. frozen mango and cherry ones)
2. Wool! Looking at wool, yarns, felt... touching, knitting. I even really like looking (greedily) at sheep (well they are both woolly and walking lamb chops). Every time I see a sheep featured postcard, I buy it.
3. Green tea with manuka honey.
4. Seeing people working outdoors, gardening, chopping wood.... whatever, it just makes me feel all happy.
5. The happy feeling I get when I make something and it turns out well - like the pixie hat below, or a cake or some mango sorbet (I made this morning, before breakfast - sometimes when an idea hits you just have to act upon it, luckily it was edible and could actually be breakfast too :)
5. My children
6. My dh :) Last but certainly not least.
2 comments:
Hi, I've not left a comment on your blog before - all you share is lovely. I too adore wool and find myself gazing greedily at sheep!! And I thought I was perhaps the only one that did that..!
Best wishes
Kelly
Awwww how cute do the boys look in this photo...... Loved your pixie hat by the way, geat tutorial!! X
Post a Comment