This is Isaac's secind week of school and he is enjoying it very much. I have very mixed heart-achey feelings but have to keep reminding myself that it's not about me. Could do without the school run though, it's a killer!
The green juice: few sticks of celery, few handfuls of spinach, juice of two lemons, 4 small apples, two carrots, inch piece of ginger. I juiced it all first and then put it in the blender with a handful of icecubes, for that juice-shop feel :) maybe less ginger... I have used too much before and made us all feel very sick!
your girl is getting big! my printer that sits at my feet right now is covered in art scribblings.
what a beautiful green. i have mixed emotions with ginger. i love, love love, it especially the smell of fresh cut ginger, but, too much and i'm reminded of all those months of ginger, ginger, ginger when i was sooooo sick with both pregnancies!
5 comments:
What beautiful flowers and I think my DS1 and DH would love cookies that size!
Ah, we have a lot of art like that on our walls as well...though the land lord may have different tastes than we do.
As an aside, I can't believe how big Esme is getting! She's looking so very grown up!
Is Issac still enjoying school?
Those kinds of cookies are the best! What do you put in your green juice? It looks really good, even spilled :)
This is Isaac's secind week of school and he is enjoying it very much. I have very mixed heart-achey feelings but have to keep reminding myself that it's not about me. Could do without the school run though, it's a killer!
Esmé shooting up, she is so determind and headstrong, she's a real handful. More than the boys put together. She amazes me and confounds me daily with her crazy can-do will-do attitude.
The green juice: few sticks of celery, few handfuls of spinach, juice of two lemons, 4 small apples, two carrots, inch piece of ginger. I juiced it all first and then put it in the blender with a handful of icecubes, for that juice-shop feel :) maybe less ginger... I have used too much before and made us all feel very sick!
your girl is getting big! my printer that sits at my feet right now is covered in art scribblings.
what a beautiful green. i have mixed emotions with ginger. i love, love love, it especially the smell of fresh cut ginger, but, too much and i'm reminded of all those months of ginger, ginger, ginger when i was sooooo sick with both pregnancies!
Post a Comment