Tuesday, September 15, 2009

back, but not in full :: BEACH



We are home. What a long holiday! It was wonderful and tiring in equal parts. As is being home. I have so much to catch up with and so many funny things to remember here about our holiday and just this tiny space in which to do it, so I'll start gently. Snippets.

That's where I'll start today, with the BEACH.

It was a coastal holiday and we spent nearly some part of every day with our feet in the sand. My feet are S-M-O-O-T-H . Just to get back into the swing of being here I am chopping everything visually recorded up into neat little boxes, because we all know life can only ever by like that in blogland. I am sure I'll explain these all away later, since I generally talk so much, usually. But today I don't need to say a great deal. I am just glad to be back.







































8 comments:

Amber Liddle said...

gorgeous pictures! I just love Esme's hat :)

Slugs On The Refrigerator said...

Great pictures! I am so sad we didn't get to meet up. But can't wait to see/hear more about your time in St Andrews.

Unknown said...

Good to see you back online as have missed your wonderful tales of life.

Claire said...

yeah it feels pretty lovely to be back online :) Thanks for the welcome! I am so sad we diodn't get to see each other Kat! We plan to be back up sometime before next summer, we fear we shall be very un green and fly because two days of travel at either end of the holiday were pure HELL.... but we'll see.

That hat is adorable, I love it! I bought the pattern from Amy at Angry Chicken, it is the Prairie Bonnet and sewed up really quickly.

Pippa said...

Really lovely photos, Claire, I love the one of the big foot and little foot especially.

lilac73 said...

Glad to *see* you back and that you've had a great holiday but sorry you had a rough time getting there and back

Lucy said...

As soon as I saw the pics, they reminded me of where I used to live in Fife - and I just saw the comment about St Andrews...such happy memories for me, and the making of some gorgeous photos for you!

Anonymous said...

what an amazing, lovely place.

good to see you and your beautiful wee ones!

hoping you feel a bit refreshed!