OMG I want to eat Esme all up! That picture is just so adorable and she is so like you.
You take such lovely pictures Claire. I'm really hoping that now the girls are out of school we'll get out into the countryside more.
I got a card from your Mum the other day and she mentioned she was coming to see you so I hope you all have a lovely time together enjoying the festivities! Much love, Natalie xxx
2 comments:
OMG I want to eat Esme all up! That picture is just so adorable and she is so like you.
You take such lovely pictures Claire. I'm really hoping that now the girls are out of school we'll get out into the countryside more.
I got a card from your Mum the other day and she mentioned she was coming to see you so I hope you all have a lovely time together enjoying the festivities!
Much love,
Natalie xxx
Awwwwww =]=] this post made me happy
Post a Comment