A one sided Love Affair I am pretty sure. She squeals and chirps and tries to gobble him up and grasps at his eyeballs, and fist his ears - he flicks his tail and in a whisper-y-whip trots daintily off and she cries in his wake. Honey Bun, don't fret! Play a bit harder to get I whisper silkily in her ear, don't worry, he'll be back. But each and every time she can't resist his delicious soft fur, glinty eyes, his dream of a figure and she throws herself at him. Life often is such :) One sided love affairs abound. You see paradoxically the cats adore me, I have to haul them from my neck, throw them out of the door, I walk outside and they twine around my legs puurring - this all when out of the whole family I show the least interest. Mad 'innit?
2 comments:
Oh bless =] this post made me smile
Oh yes, that's cats for you!
Post a Comment