
Jenni Overend's sweet and wonderfully illustrated Hello Baby. Lovely story of a family homebirth. If anyone reading would like this then just leave a comment so I can get someone here to pick your name from a hat at the weekend :) A book worth sharing!



9 comments:
Oh Claire, my children would LOVE this, so please include my name.
We already have this wonderful book at home but it would be great to have a copy to add to our La Leche League library.
Hi Claire, this is the first time I've commented on your blog but I've been a fan for a while! I'd love to win the book, we've just decided to start trying for baby no2 and my two year old boy, Leon, would love this! Esme's birth story is a huge inspiration (including the gas and air :) x) to me as I'm planning for a home VBAC. Anna x
Hi Claire,
I've been following your blog for a while now and wanted to say hello! I enjoy reading so much. We're not too far from you - in south Wales (when I'm not living in India!). The book looks so beautiful and I'd love to share it with my little girl, so please include my name!
Thanks for all the inspiration!
My daughter would love this, she is facinated by babies and birth. I may not ever achieve a home birth but is my aspiration and hope my children grow up seeing it as the norm. Thank you for such a lovely giveaway x
Such a beautiful book - our sixth child (eating buttons and bending carefully sorted photos as I attempt to write this) arrived last year and this would be a wonderful way to share the story of her precious home birth. If I ever get a moment to sit down...
Wow, what a beautiful book! I would love to add this to my doula library... would be so great for my lovely homebirth clients and their little ones.
Yes please Claire! I would love to share this book with my friends little girl who has just turned one. A wonderful, unassisted VBAC homebirth that I was honoured to have been present at xx
i am not sure if the giveaway is closed yet, but my wee man loves loves loves this book! Anything belly, baby or midwife oriented (or diggers) - i blogged about it here:http://growmama.blogspot.com/2010/02/beachy-keen.html
what a lovely gift to offer...wishing you and your family much love, growmama aka anissa
Post a Comment