
Look what Kind Kat over at Slugs sent for The Beauty? The little cardigan I so admired. It fits! Dumpling Georgious and Slender Esmé can be proper friends now and share clothing. Almost. I love it even more now I can see it in the flesh (or should that be fibre?) and it has been on ever since the parcel was opened. Ohhhh, for me? She asked. Yes I said. And so it's on. I am certainly going to knit one too now I have seen it, so sweet, and if mine turns out to be a bit on the small side I can send it to Georgious who is now without hers (until she grows that tiny bit more rotund). We love it, we are fan of stripes, and wool, so what could be more perfect?




4 comments:
That sweater is beautiful and your daughter, just adorable.
Warm wishes,
Tonya
Awww! Heart warming! it is a seriously cute knit!
Love love love! It's gorgeous :) And your wee girl is looking so grown up these days - such a sweetie :)
She looks great! Oh it just delights me that it's being worn and not sitting in a drawer!!!
And she does look so grown up.
Post a Comment