
Birthday morning snap games (and chocolate eating)


There can never be too many times in which to sing and blow out candles. Every meal time warrants a few goes.

Even on your third birthday riding in the sling with Mama is a nice thing to do.

Plenty of love between oldest and youngest.


She also loved her torch from Felix.

I made her a little red Lazy Day skirt, she liked that too.

star-shirt for little star-girl

When you are three the best thing is a birthday cake (which you helped make), and a Happy Birthday song (that you sing at least ten times).

A desperately wanted sparkler turns out to be a bit scary (indoors, on a cake, I'd feel the same).

A doll from a cousin turns out to be a much loved and carried around.


She loved and wore her crown ALL day, can you see? Previous years it was a whatever thing, but this year she is still wearing now days later. And on her first birthday with it she looked like this... I love this new age she is at... all of her ages, so grateful to be part of her life.

7 comments:
Really great pictures of a wonderful day!
San
Sounds like just a wonderful day.
I need a lazy day skirt and a crown.
The daffodils are nice, too. Not long until St. David's day when they should be in bloom.
Happy birthday to a beautiful girl - she looks so happy!
What a delightful day you all had and your gorgeous photos....Three is such a wonderful age....and she will savour every minute....as you will!!!
I remember that first birthday post, ACK how fast it goes! Beautiful celebrations, she looks so happy. :)
happiest birthday little one!
happy birthing day mama!
♥
Thank you for taking the time to share this with us
Post a Comment