
been :: knitting with my spun gold

been :: visiting with nanny - she came to us, we miss you already, you left us mama-made dishcloths, I will thank you and think of you as a I wash :: love
been :: out! Saw this guy and his band at our local going-out-to-place (old sofa's dogs, art grazing walls - my dh thinks it's pretentious but I don't care). He was good, I will take my boys to see him at the Festival this year. My dh the non-camper says he will take us all to The Green Man, so keen is he to see more live music.
been :: amazed and laughing with Esmé over our magic hen and it's freakish double yolks.


been :: baking the staple quick scone-bread. Goes with soups, stews and pretty much is an all round helpful addition to most meals. Chopped sun-dried tomatoes and fistful of chives. Recipe here (I use sheep or goat yogurt instead of milk, not that I eat it but everyone here reckons it's tastier that way and substitute spelt in place of plain flour).

been :: drinking water kefir. Fermented beverage with honey and lemon. Feeling glad to find a kefir that doesn't use milk to ferment. Cheaper by far than using probiotics constantly and much tastier. Bought mine here, it's pretty good. Instructions and information here on use.
been :: deciding, my hair will stay :) Photos - pj's, tangled bed hair and a bouncy wild girl with my very own hair too - in honour of her, I'll honour it. For now at least....
5 comments:
Your hair is beautiful - lovely colour, and so much of it! :)
Did I imagine it, or did you express an interest in dreads a while back...? Could be an alternative.
Definitely adding that bread to the try list - sounds gorgeous, and a quick whip-up would be just the ticket.
just lovely!
my dh would likely feign a heart attack or abandon my bed should I ever decide to have dreds :) Well not really but I know he loathes them so probably wouldn't go there :) I think they can be rather nice tho.... Claire xx
I could give you beautiful natural dreads in no time - just ask!!!
I have to have one of those double yolks - how often are they coming?
Thanks for the scone recipe : )
The knitting is coming on well too!
We may be at Green man this year too if we get our freebies that have been promised - Hoorah!
Lovely hair and lovely picture. keep it is a must, you are very lucky.
Post a Comment