Saturday, October 29, 2011

protect me from what I want



it might be colour, the technicolour of autumn-ness, it is often chocolate, spending money online, even the nicest most natural and eco friendliness costs more than is available to spend, wanting tidiness or maybe cleanliness at ridiculous costs, even that of sanity, more time to read in bed, although perhaps i lie down enough as it is, a 12 hour a day sleep habit is a big luxury, more of everything and bizarrely less of everything, almost simultaneously, thinness, constant healthiness, wool, stashed, and babies of course (several), small holdings and gypsy caravans and homes with shiny wood floors, a veg garden as far as the eye can see, animals (ones that clean as they go - since it's all a dream), and mostly, here there and everywhere beauty visable in everything....



protect me from these ridiculous thoughts as they flit and go. beauty is something no one needs protecting from. a saviour. is free and can be just about every place you care to look. expansion and giving and receiving all in one. go outside, it's all there, always.









2 comments:

Pippa said...

There's no harm in dreaming though and often, once you've thought enough about what you want, it becomes something that often doesn't fit alongside the other things that are already in your life and you discover something that will work just as well or better. And sometimes it doesn't and you know the thing you want isn't just a whim or a fancy, but something that you really do have a place for and a need for and that won't go away.

I hope you are being kind to yourself and allowing yourself to wander and dream and find your place amongst all the things you put on your list is a good place to start, I think. What you've been through will have turned you upside down and you need to stop and evaluate everything again and regain where you are now. It will take time and tears and moments of frustration and feelings of stagnantion, so be kind to yourself and allow this process.

Sending you lots of love xxxxxxxxx

Claire said...

yeah, some days I am all over the place and some days I feel fine. I think it's sort of feeling unleashed after you have spent time focusing and regrouping yourself and energy towards somehting. Then it's cut off and you grasp around sometimes trying new hats on for size and wondering where you fit in to your own life again :)

Thanks for your kindness Pippa, btw was thinking I'd love to send somehting for Billy? If that is ok I'd love too :) You can pm me you add at GP if you like :)

xx