Beeaauuttty! Thanks for finding and liking me :) And Oh My Days- your ten minute pixie hat = amaaaazing. Ramona has one just like it, but knitted. Now she can have a million different colours. And maybe a matching one for me. And my husband.
yep they are. Although I bought these about five years ago so maybe they changed the design a bit. I sort of hope so. My issues with these boots are numerous. In fact when I say I like sheepskin boots I do indeed, but I WAY prefer Celtic boots. Ok, so my issues: 1) They have ties down the side that end in flaps and the flaps always pop out in an annoying way 2) The shoe sole is just ever so slightly too big or something, it has the open toe sandal thing, so for kids that RUN they are apt to trip over it at the front. So not cool. 3) They are floppy. Just floppy. I bought them for Felix when he was about 2 after carefully measuring his feet and sending the drawings to the US. The resulting shoes didn't fit him for another 3 years. And he didn't like them, because they flopped about. He has flat feet though, so they provide zero support. I thought I'd wait and see if they suited the girl who does not have flat feet - but no same issues. But there are times when they are just there and so we wear them. I hope they have changed the design a bit. I wonder what their other shoes are like? they make me want to literally make my own pair, the same but better :)
6 comments:
:)
Thank you!!!!
I am off to work in a mo and those colours and pictures have put a smile on my face and a spring in my step!!
Diolch!
beautiful :) xx
Beeaauuttty!
Thanks for finding and liking me :)
And Oh My Days- your ten minute pixie hat = amaaaazing. Ramona has one just like it, but knitted. Now she can have a million different colours. And maybe a matching one for me. And my husband.
Lovely! Are those Phoenix boots from Soft Star Shoes?
yep they are. Although I bought these about five years ago so maybe they changed the design a bit. I sort of hope so. My issues with these boots are numerous. In fact when I say I like sheepskin boots I do indeed, but I WAY prefer Celtic boots. Ok, so my issues: 1) They have ties down the side that end in flaps and the flaps always pop out in an annoying way 2) The shoe sole is just ever so slightly too big or something, it has the open toe sandal thing, so for kids that RUN they are apt to trip over it at the front. So not cool. 3) They are floppy. Just floppy. I bought them for Felix when he was about 2 after carefully measuring his feet and sending the drawings to the US. The resulting shoes didn't fit him for another 3 years. And he didn't like them, because they flopped about. He has flat feet though, so they provide zero support. I thought I'd wait and see if they suited the girl who does not have flat feet - but no same issues. But there are times when they are just there and so we wear them. I hope they have changed the design a bit. I wonder what their other shoes are like? they make me want to literally make my own pair, the same but better :)
Post a Comment