
Hopefully this Little Coffee Bean will have an owner who can actually wear it. As opposed to the other three recent ones :) Still love this pattern, fourth time around. Simple and pretty, no seams and hardly any ends to sew in. Yarn Along time. I have sized up needles in the hope that this will fit my 3 year old. The lilac/dusty pink is a lovely soft merino yarn dyed by Sarah. The sky blue is a Mirasol yarn. Here's hoping it really does fit. It will. I'll stuff her into it. It's been done before. Oh, reading the Earth's Children series again. Not sure if I will read them *all*, they get a bit repetative, so far book two though and I'm not yet tired.

I also finally finished the mittens for Esmé, from my tutorial. She likes them. Phew. It could easily have gone the other way (and still might, lets be honest, her preferences change with the wind). Am making a dark green pair for Felix now (the dog also ate his in it's latest chew fest).
8 comments:
Lovely. :)
Looking forward to seeing the finished Coffee Bean and really like the mittens - I need to get going knitting a few pairs for my crew.
I love the Earth children as well! Cute mittens, I never dared doing that before. Maybe this winter!
All those stripes - lovely. We too have a doggy who likes nothing better than to chew dropped clothing, in this case mama knit little girl socks.....
such lovely yarn, great colours
hugs darling to you xx
Need to be doing more mittens here - and ear warming hats now too. Your yarns are lovely. xxx
I LOVE those mittens!! Wish I was a knitter so I could make some too!
i love those books too, and the mittens are adorable. oh and i'm so sorry for your cat, glad he's going to be fine.
Post a Comment